Sunday, October 5, 2008

Wine Tasting

Today M and I went wine tasting. We left early and headed out to the east end. Getting there early is nice because there's no one around. We had breakfast once we got out there, then set our route for the morning. I was feeling frisky and the weather wasn't great, so I knew the roads would be empty. I chose the northern route to take first, because I knew we'd be able to stop at one of the beaches and have some privacy.

When we came to the road that led to one of our favorite beaches out there, I told M to turn. He whined that it was too cold and he didn't feel like stopping, but I gave him a look that spoke volumes. We pulled into the lot, and happily were the only car there. In case there was a doubt in his mind, I said, "I need to get fucked. Now."

M told me to get out of the car and to open the back door and lean forward onto the seat. We have an SUV, but being as tall as I am, this still meant I was bent over quite far, so I put my hands on the seat to support myself. M got out and walked behind me and told me to lower my head to the seat, but he saw how uncomfortable it was for me, so he took a blanket from the back and let me use that to be a bit more comfortable. Once I was situated he raised my skirt, admonishing me for wearing panties, but praising me for being smart enough to wear a thong. I heard him open his belt and open his pants, immediately exciting me. He told me I was to keep quiet, as there were people running on the beach, about 200 yards from where we were parked. This is difficult for me, as I'm a moaner under the calmest of circumstances, usually being quite noisy. I can't help it!

Pulling my thong aside, he quickly pushed his cock into my cunt, easily sliding balls deep in. I gasped and resisted the urge to moan, biting my lip. It didn't take long for me to cum, but I whispered for him to keep fucking me. I wanted him to fill me. He started pumping faster and moments later I felt him cum as he pulled my hips to him. After he stopped cumming, he dragged his cock up and down my asscrack, then wiped it on my ass. He pulled my thong back into place, his cum still oozing from me, pulled my skirt down, and told me to get in the car.

I spent the rest of the day with M's cum drying on my thighs, a sticky reminder of our stop at the beach this morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wish i could have helped you clean up!!