Saturday, October 25, 2008

Sweet Melissa Part II

We laid there kissing and cuddling on the sofa for a bit, legs tangled, Melissa's face smelling of my pussy juices. After I got my energy back, I got up and took her hand and led her up to the playroom. We made out for a while, hands wandering all over each other, twisting and pulling nipples, teasing each others' clits. She nudged me to the top of bed and got me on all fours. She told me to keep my head down and not look back at her. She began to lick me from clit to anus, and then she got up and I heard her grab some items from the toy drawer.

Anticipation buzzed through me as she began to play with my cunt and ass again. She was giving me a nice deep fingering and a rim job. Next thing I know, I felt cool lube spilling over my anus and down my pussy. She dragged a toy up and down my cunt, then pushed it in deep. God, I thought she was going to push it so far I'd gag on it. With the toy thumping on my cervix, she slid 2 fingers into my ass, and wrapped her lips around my clit. I was pushing back against her because I couldn't get enough. I wanted to fuck her face. I felt incredible and ready to explode.

The movement of the toy ceased for a moment, and I could tell she was doing something else back there. I couldn't wait to find out what. I still had no idea which toy was in me, other than that it was very long, and about average thickness. I like longer toys, but also prefer thicker ones, so I had a bit of an idea which 2 or 3 it could have been. Moments later I learned it was one of my double dildos. Mmmmmmmm naughty Melissa! She was pushing the free end into her own pussy. Once she got it in, both her hands were on my hips as she was grinding her cunt against me. Suddenly one her her hands was wrapped in my hair, pulling hard, so that I was almost upright. She leaned forward as I stretched my face towards her so we could kiss.

Surprising Melissa, I crawled forward so I could flip onto my back. Hardly a thrust was missed as I turned over and filled my cunt again with the rubber cock we were sharing. She scissored her legs around mine so that our clits were rubbing each others'. As we were grinding I bounced my hips, sending jolts through both of us. Moments later she was collapsing with another enormous orgasm, her pussy already weakened by the one I gave her downstairs, and the many smaller ones both of us were having. She collapsed on top of me, but I wasn't letting her get away with that. I pushed her face down to my cunt and ordered her to make me cum.

Despite her exhaustion from cumming, she eagerly began to slurp at my clit and gaping pussy, pushing the dildo into my ass. She pushed her face so hard and deep into my cunt, I thought she was trying to crawl up inside me. I screamed for her to fist me. I looked down to see her fingers pointed together and begin to push inside me, then she started to tongue my clit. Just as she got about knuckle deep, I couldn't take it anymore. My orgasm exploded, soaking her hand and face.

We lay there panting, my body quaking from cumming so hard, my head dizzy. Once we both came to our senses we took a nice long shower together. The rest of the night was spent in bed in the playroom, both of us naked under the cool sheets, watching movies, kissing, and touching each other softly. Twice during the night we woke for more slow, sensual loving. I was very sad to see her off to work in the morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely incredible! My God... There's nothing more wonderful and powerful than a woman comfortable with her own sexuality and sensuality. A primal Goddess is what you are, my dear!

From, "Non"Alaska