Tuesday, October 21, 2008

One on one fun

Since last Wednesday, I haven't had fun with anyone but M, and it's been fantastic. We've been fucking every morning and at least twice every night. We even had a naked weekend the last 2 days.

Saturday morning I was in the kitchen making a pot of coffee when M walked in. He grabbed me around the waist and pushed me forward against the counter. My bare nipples were freezing on the cold granite as my breasts were smooshed on the countertop. He pushed my legs apart and forced his cock into my pussy. I wasn't wet, but became wet fairly immediately when he began pumping me. M usually comes quickly first thing in the morning, and Saturday was no exception. He exploded inside me within 2 or 3 minutes, his cum dripping down my thighs.

As soon as he pulled out of me I turned around and got down on my knees and sucked his cock clean, savoring the taste of his cum and my cunt mixing together. Once he was clean he lifted me onto the counter and cleaned up his own mess from my thighs and pussy, and since I hadn't cum yet, he kept licking me until his job was done. My orgasm pushed a good amount of his cum back out of me, so like the good man he is, he ate it all up.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought creampies weren't his thing?

Not that I'm complaining. I love eating creampies and reading about creampies, I'm just confused.

Bareback Grrl said...

Other guy's creampies aren't his thing.

Anonymous said...

i'd like to have your thing!!!....

bdenied said...

It's fun going down after a big deposit...seems you enjyed it too

Bareback Grrl said...

He loves hearing about me being with other guys, and knowing I've been fucked by someone else - he's just got a thing about not going down on me after someone else has left their deposit. He does love fucking me after someone else has been in there though.

Anonymous said...

There is nothing hotter than knowing my gf has just been fucked. It makes me want to ravage her.

She hasn't gotten comfortable yet with the idea of me being there - because she's somewhat shy.

But, once, she called me on the phone right before they started doing it and left the phone on the nightstand so I could hear them.

Holy mother of fuck was that hot. I think I jerked off five times while they were doing it.

She was out of town at the time so I got to replay the memory for a few days before I saw her. I think I almost ripped her clothes off.