Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Tuesday Night

Dan spent the night with M and I, the three of us in our bed. Once M got home, we had a light dinner, then all went up to take a shower together. Not many words were spoken. None were needed. We all got soapy in the showers, our bodies sliding over each other. After we toweled off we all got into bed, hands still wandering. M began to kiss me while Dan slowly touched both of us all over. We made love slowly, barely noticing Dan in the bed with us. I had a deep orgasm long before M was done with me, but he did speed up a bit as a result of it. Soon I felt the familiar twitch of his cock, followed by jets of cum pouring into me.

Dan crawled between our legs and began to lick and suck at M's balls, and trying to get his tongue up to my pussy. When M pulled out Dan sucked his cock clean, then moved on to eat my pussy clean. This make me orgasm again, my spasms pushing all M's cum out and onto Dan's face.

I was exhausted by then, and pretty much just laid there as Dan continued to play with M. I drifted in and out of sleep, catching glimpses of both of them doing some cocksucking, and Dan finally got to cum as he fucked M's ass.

The three of us fell asleep tangled together, Dan between us. I awoke several times during the night to find Dan latched on to my nipples, and one time he was awake at the same time as me, so I encouraged him to fuck me. We fucked quickly, and he dumped another load in me.

M is now at work, I'm up and starting my work, and Dan is still fast asleep up in bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

amazing stuff!