Monday, October 6, 2008

Monday Monday


I definitely woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. M woke me for a quickie when he got up, and I begged him to fuck me harder than he was. I was so not getting off, and just neededto have the shit fucked out of me. He finished up and went into the shower, so I grabbed one of my favorite dildos, and went to town on myself.

I fucked myself so hard. Brutally. I felt like I was punching myself in the cunt. Moaning and screaming. I came hard and was quite satisfied.

2 comments:

dano said...

I came across your blog today after you posted a comment on another. Wow. I love your stories. I think I walked funny all day because of them. Next time, I'll read your words before bed. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

nice....a good vibrator is priceless sometimes.

too bad i couldn't be there myself to finish you off!