Thursday, October 2, 2008

Blake

A few weeks ago I put an ad on CL looking for some daytime fun, and as usual was sorely disappointed. Among the responses was one coherent answer, although out of the age range I was looking for. However, he lived a block away from me. We corresponded a bit, both of us unable to hook up immediately. The emails got very hot, very risque. Very sexy.

When I got up this morning at 6am, I checked my email as I always do, and there was an email from Blake. His wife had already left for work, and to email him if I was able to come by his place for some breakfast fun. M had already gone to work, so I emailed, took a quick shower, and set out to Blake's place in a tee shirt and yoga pants.

From our emails, I knew that he was probably looking for a blowjob, so I wasn't surprised when I walked into his apartment that he moved me to the sofa, stood in front of me, and dropped his boxers, demanding I suck his cock. Being a good girl that takes orders well, I certainly did suck. His cock wasn't overly large, but it had a nice thickness to it, and he had huge balls. My hands worked over his balls as I hungrily sucked his big smooth head, stopping occasionally to trace the huge pulsing vein running down the shaft with my tongue. His hands were wrapped in my hair as he pulled my head into him. I felt him tense up in that telltale way so I stopped sucking and demanded he fuck me. In no time flat, my pants were pushed down as I was pushed back in the sofa. He only pumped my cunt a few times, then stuffed his cock in my mouth for a moment before dumping his load on my face and chest.

Even though I didn't cum with Blake, the thrill of sucking a new cock, especially one so close to home, was enough to get me off with a toy when I got home.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

enjoyed chatting with you this morning online, though was a little disappointed when you had to go. little did i know you were off to frolic in such escapades. seems like you enjoyed yourself both with blake and with the lingering scent of it all when you got home. i, in turn, enjoyed reading the post and pleasuring myself as i did so. hope we can catch up again sometime soon. blake might not be the only new boy in your neighborhood...thanks for writing, keep up the good work as it is keeping me up for now.

Anonymous said...

bob-o just blew his load...

thanks

Bareback Grrl said...

Always glad to be an inspiration, Bob.