Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Wednesday Workday

After working for a few hours this morning, I got bored and decided Dan would be a perfect cure for that. I went up to my bedroom and crawled up next to him, and took his soft cock into my mouth. He instantly moaned "Mmmmommyyy" and grew hard in my mouth. It didn't take long for me to finish him off. Just as his cock twitched I pulled my mouth off him and let him spurt all over my tits.

We showered together, and then Dan left to go home and study or whatever it is college boys do. I spent the rest of the day working like a good little girl.

M is just home, and after we finish up with dinner, we plan to just snuggle up in bed, catch up on some TV, and relax and see where the night takes us.

3 comments:

Jennybean said...

sounds like you had a fun day....

Bareback Grrl said...

I did!
Thanks for reading.

BG

Anonymous said...

Keep up the writing! awesome stories you have.