Tuesday, October 28, 2008

On to better things!

M arrived home just as I finished up my previous entry. I missed that man! He was understandably tired after flying a few hours, but he missed me too and couldn't wait to get me naked. I shut the laptop and shed my clothes as I ran into our bedroom where he was freshly showered and waiting for me in bed. I slid between the sheets and cuddled up next to him. We kissed for a while, our hands all over each other.

Finally I threw my leg over him and positioned myself on top of him. I could feel his cock nestled against my lips. I couldn't wait to have him inside me. Slowly I moved my hips, allowing his cock to slide into me effortlessly. As we lay there, softly rocking, he told me about the girl he'd fucked on his trip. She was someone he'd fucked before; not great, but reliable, and she allowed him anal. He says anal is always good to get him off when a girl isn't a great fuck, because she just needs to kneel there while he pounds away at her. He was telling me how he just completely used her and was bored with her, which only made me appreciate our connection that much more. I kissed him passionately before I rose upright on his cock and began to piston up and down, pounding his cock into my cunt. Rising to the occasion, he grabbed my ass and slipped a finger in my asshole. Seconds later he was cumming inside me, and I wasn't far behind.

We lay there wrapped around each other, and I slipped away after he fell asleep a few minutes later. I put my panties back on so I could enjoy the dampness his oozing cum is leaving in them as I sit here and write. I'm so turned on recounting it that I'm going to have to go back for another round, or grab a toy and have a go at myself. I'll let you know in the morning which I decided to do.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you see that Fleshbot linked to you today?

http://fleshbot.com/5069038/sex-blog-roundup-tricks-and-treats

Anonymous said...

god i love riding bareback - found your blog on love boudoir and wish i'd found it earlier! very sexy

relevent married guy said...

Very sexy! So real....I just read a few of your posts and they are all so well written and so erotic! I really like your blog. And as for the basic theme, my own sexy little wife Ally will have it no other way. ;)

Richard said...

You have an interesting blog. I wish that I had some writing talent.