Friday, October 24, 2008

Sweet Melissa

M left for a meeting out of town last night, and I hadn't seen my friend Melissa in a while, so I gave her a call. We've known each other since college where we became instant friends when she openly expressed her disdain for a fellow student who kept interrupting a lecture to ask stupid questions. One evening we were chatting online and somehow got on the subject of lesbians and bisexuality and she volunteered the information that she'd "definitely go lez for someone like me." I challenged her to come over and make good on that statement. She did and it was incredible. We were hooked on each other.

So I called her yesterday as M was getting ready to go to the airport and asked her to come spend the night. She's spent the night with M there as well, and has even fucked M. I love watching them together. But that's another story for another day...

Melissa came over right from work, and she looked gorgeous, as usual. She's a tall, thin blond with deep green eyes, creamy light olive skin, and beautiful perky breasts with big brown nipples. We went out to get some dinner, and ended up drinking 2 bottles of wine. By the time we left we were talking quite suggestively to each other, and we left the restaurant holding hands and kissing. We stopped several times on the short walk home to make out, both of us sliding our hands under each others' shirts. She loved that I wasn't wearing a bra and the cold weather combined with how turned on I was had my nipples rock hard and at least a half inch long. Once we finally made it back to the apartment, we were barely in the door before we were taking each other's clothes off. I couldn't wait to go down on her and taste her pussy again.

I guided her to the sofa and pushed her back as I knelt between her legs. I inhaled the scent of her cunt... musky and feminine and sweet all at once. I reached under her and pulled her ass to the edge of the cushion so that I could get at her tightly puckered little brown asshole as well as her dripping pussy. Eagerly I darted my tongue into that sweet brown hole, pushing hard and wiggling it crazily. I slurped at it, sucking on the rim before twirling my tongue around it, then lazily dragging it up the length of her cunt. When I reached her clit I wrapped my lips around it and sucked as I flicked it with my tongue. As I continued to suck I worked 3 fingers into her dripping hole. My other hand worked at her nipples. She was writhing like mad beneath me, bucking against my face, humping my hand inside her. I positioned my fingers inside her so that I could pet her g-spot, and she began to moan and scream my name, begging me to make her cum. Seconds later she was crying as she came hard. Her cunt clamped down my hand, her clit was throbbing.

I slowly pulled my hand out of her pussy and put my dripping fingers in her mouth for her to suck clean. I gently licked her pussy clean as she came down from her cum high. She leaned forward and pulled my face to hers, and I crawled up on the sofa with her, kissing and cuddling each other.

No comments: