Saturday, October 25, 2008

Coffee Anyone?

M is still away on business, and I was bored most of the day today. My thoughts turned to lust. None of my usual playmates were around, so I started to browse CL, even though I wasn't really in the mood to deal with that. Believe me, there wasn't much to choose from. I wasn't in the mood to give head, wasn't in the mood to get eaten. I really just wanted a good hard fuck. For a moment I thought about placing my own ad, but that would just be too much bullshit to weed through. I wanted instant satisfaction.

There's a Starbucks not too far from me, and I know on weekends it's crawling with guys and girls in their early 20's trying desperately to be hip and cool. Their nonsense usually drives me insane, but I've found quite a few easy fucks there. Their desperation is my salvation. I slid on a pair of jeans and flip flops, with a tight, thin white tee shirt over my bare breasts. It wasn't too warm out, but I was only walking a block, and the effect of the fall air and wind on my nipples would help my cause. I ordered a hot chocolate, and sat down with a trashy novel that didn't need much thought.

To my right was a guy who wasn't too bad looking. I gave him a big smile and said hi as I sat down. Early 20's, cute smile, and clearly perusing the CL personals on his laptop. Nice! To my left were 2 guys, one not at all my taste, the other would do if he made any advances, but I wasn't wasting my flirt on him.

Back to laptop boy...

I got comfortable in my seat, contorting my legs to show off my flexibility, and facing laptop boy as best I could without being too obvious. I sipped and read for a bit, keeping an eye on him. He left his laptop, conveniently changed to display ESPN.com, and got up for more coffee. Hmmm: lots of caffiene, lots of energy, and he had a great ass. When he came back I gave him another smile, and he asked me if my book was interesting. "Not really... how about the personals? Anything good?"

He blushed a million shades of red, and said, "Caught."

"No biggie. I was checking it out before I came out."

"Anything good?"

"No, there rarely is. Have you ever placed an ad?"

"Yeah, I do sometimes. Not today though."

"Too bad. Maybe I'd have answered it and then we wouldn't be sitting here in this Starbucks, spending too much money on lousy drinks."

He just laughed and grinned.

"Let's go." I stood up and waited for him to follow. He looked at me in disbelief, but quickly packed up his laptop and followed me out. On the way to the apartment I asked him whether he was clean, and he said yes, he'd just had a physical for a job and they checked. Once we were in my place I told him I wanted to be fucked rough and hard, anything he wanted to do. I could see his crotch bulging as I stripped my clothes off in front of him. He followed suit, then followed me up to the playroom where I pushed him down on the bed and climbed on his face, grinding my cunt on his mouth before he even knew what was happening. I looked over my shoulder and his cock and loved what I saw. Nice and thick, about 7 inches long. That was going to fill me quite nicely.

I slid off him and laid on my back, legs spread. I grabbed his cock and stroked it, then tugged him towards me. "Fuck me. Hard."

"No condom?"

"No. Just fuck me."

He knelt between my feet, and reached under my ass to pull me towards him. As he pulled, he aimed his cock, sinking it into me in one thrust. He grunted and I moaned. He was so thick my cunt was being stretched. It felt so good. "Harder," I moaned. He complied. My hands gripped my tits, as he plowed into me. So fucking good. He glanced at the plain titanium band on my left ring finger.

"Your married?"

"Shut up and fuck me. There's no one else here." (M and I are not married, but we do have matching bands that we sometimes wear.)

"That's so fucking hot." Heh. If that makes it hotter for him, better for me.

And he flipped me over and began to fuck me from behind. Teeth gnashing, tit shaking, crashing into my asshole hard. He was fucking me so hard all I could do was grunt. Every thrust sent a shock through me. I was losing control. A wave of electricity ripped through me as my cunt clamped around his cock.

"You cumming slut?"

"Yes... don't... stop..." I didn't want him to stop until he came.

He began fucking me even more wildly, pushing my shoulders down, reaching around and rubbing my clit, grabbing my tits hard. I was cumming over and over, and getting light headed. It was fantastic.

"Make me cum you little slut." Mmmm I like this boy!

I reached back beneath me and grabbed his balls, gripping them tight and rubbing them on my clit. "Fuck yeah that's it." No shit. I know what I'm doing. Seconds later he was twitching and trying to pull out of me, but I was clamping him too tightly, and gripping his balls so he couldn't move back. He came hard and messy, filling my cunt and smearing my thighs.

He collapsed next to me, panting and smiling. We lay there for a few minutes catching our breath. We both went to the bathroom to clean up separately. As I showed him out he said he's at the same Starbucks ever Saturday and Sunday.

4 comments:

dano said...

Lovely. I need to start hanging out at Starbucks.

Scorpio said...

Starbucks is magical place, isn't it? ;) One of my favorite places to find what I'm looking for ...

Bareback Grrl said...

Ah, axe, sometimes a girl's just in the mood for a good pounding by an able cock. Believe me, I'll never tire of being eaten.

BZero said...

Wow... so incredibly hot...