Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Friendly Neighborhood Fuck

Blake emailed me last night asking if I was free this morning. You know me, I don't turn down a good fuck. I emailed him back to come over here at 7. 7:05 this morning the doorman sent him up. I opened the door in just a robe, and invited him up to the playroom.

The playroom is a little loft/balcony area overlooking our living room that we use as a guest room, and where both M and I play with others. We very rarely invite a play partner into our own bedroom, and when we do it's only when both of us are there together. We keep various toys and things in the bedside table there, and there's a bathroom with a shower there, so it's very convenient. It's also nice to keep playmates out of the sanctity of our bedroom.

I walked up the spiral stairs to the playroom ahead of Blake, knowing he'd be able to see right up my robe. "Fuck, you're dangerous." I heard him whisper. Yes, yes I am! I sat back in the middle of the king size bed and waited for him to undress. When he was naked he got on the bed and knelt next to me and told me to suck his stiffening cock.

I took it in my mouth, cupping his balls, and began to suck. My other hand kneaded his ass as I sucked, his hands in my hair. After playing for a bit, I stopped and told him I needed to be fucked hard. He pushed me back and got between my thighs, then pushed my legs way back. I grabbed my ankles and told him to fuck me hard... as hard as he could. I could feel his balls bouncing off my ass, but it wasn't hard or deep enough for me. I pushed him off me and got on my hands and knees, backing up to the edge of the bed. Blake stood up behind me, grabbed my ass with two hands, and pushing my cheeks apart, plowed his cock into my cunt. Moaning with satisfaction, I was reaching back, trying to finger my asshole. Blake pushed my hand away and slipped his own finger into my ass. Oh God. I love ass play. I wanted to tell him to fuck my ass, but he was fucking me good and deep, with his balls bouncing off my clit, and all that combined with his finger in my ass, and my nipples scraping the sheets was enough to know I'd be cumming soon.

As predicted, waves of euphoria began to overcome me. I was completely dizzy with orgasm. I was so into it. My body was moving on its own, riding Blake's cock, enjoying every minute of it. Suddenly he reached forward and grabbed me by the tits and brought my torso upright. He was cumming inside me. Mmmm my God it felt good and dirty. I could feel him throbbing as his cum pumped into me.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

so hot. read it at work and then had to excuse myself to the bathroom to fully enjoy. gives a whole new meaning to that old sesame street song...

Merlin7 said...

WOW great blog. I have only just COME across you and I am slowly catching back. But thnanks for sharing you erotic life with me

Love

DUK

XxX

relevent married guy said...

What a great blog!! Ally and I so need a playroom! What a great idea...