Thursday, October 23, 2008

Self-love

We all do it. I do it. I know you do it. Don't deny it. I love doing it. Say it with me boys and girls, "M A S T U R B A T I O N!"

I woke up early this morning and I was horny as hell. M had another hour or so to sleep, and it's never a good idea to wake him up at that time when he has to go to work, and it was too early to call anyone else to come over. Really, I was just in the mood to masturbate, anyway.

When I wake up in the mood to masturbate, it's a mood that lasts all day. I've already done it three times today, and I know I'm going to do it a lot more before the day is through.

Anyway, I got up around 3:30am and went upstairs to the playroom so I wouldn't wake M. I dimmed the lights up there and grabbed a vibrator and some dripped some lube onto the tip, laid back, and gave myself a good fuck. One hand moved that pulsing rubber cock in and out of my cunt as the other pinched and twisted my aching nipples. Within minutes an intense orgasm was ripping through my cunt, but I didn't stop there. I rolled onto my side, wet my middle finger with some of the juices oozing out of my pussy, and pushed my middle finger into my ass. In one push it was all the way in there.

I worked on fucking my asshole while letting the intense vibrations of the toy in my pussy work me up to another orgasm. Another few moments later I exploded again, then curled up and fell asleep with the vibe still inside me.

When I woke up a few hours later, M was already gone to work. I felt the vibe on my thigh, so I turned it on again and slid it inside me. I worked it in and out as I rubbed my clit with my other hand. This time I orgasmed quickly, squirting across the bed.

As I was coming down from my squirting orgasm Blake called me to see if I was available for a quickie before he went to work. I told him I'd been masturbating all morning and planned to keep doing it all day, and he was welcome to come over and watch. Ten minutes later he was in the playroom with me. I was on the edge of the bed: my ass almost at the edge, my feet on the mattress, knees far apart, spreading my cunt open. I was rubbing my clit with 4 fingers, and Blake dropped his pants and took his shirt off. His cock was already hard, and he immediately began stroking it. Drops of precum were landing on me and I was fucking myself harder and harder with my hand. He was grabbing his balls as he stroked, and ordering me to spank my clit. I used one hand to pull back the hood and apply slight pressure around my clit, making it more prominent for me to spank. Being ordered to do that to myself already put me in a heightened state, the hard spankings I gave to my clit made me moan with great pleasure, and I had several small orgasms as Blake continued to stroke himself.

Suddenly Blake moved closer to me, right in between my knees. Two or three strokes later he was spraying his cum all over my pussy and stomach, as I continued my string of mild but satisfying orgasms. He quickly got dressed as I lay there watching, riding out a few more orgasms, then let himself out. I got up and showered, playing with my nipples in the shower and bringing myself to orgasm once again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the pic...nice..whoever it may be.

Bareback Grrl said...

I thought it provided a nice visual. My boobs are nowhere near as big. ;)

Anonymous said...

Damn... so sexy! Thank you! :-)