Saturday, October 4, 2008

Chat Rooms

Why do I ever bother going into Yahoo's chat rooms? The average IQ in them used to be slightly higher than a goldfish, but now that they've done away with user rooms, and even most of the adult rooms in general, the IQ is just about that of a moldy gym sock.

How hard is it to click on a profile?

No, I don't have a cam, nor do I want to see yours.

The following are not words: u ur plz asl sry str8 wat dat or any other text-speak. If you speak to me like that, don't expect me to answer you, but if I do, don't expect me to be nice.

If I ask you to email your pic, there's a reason. Don't argue with me, don't question me, don't bitch at me.

If you've messaged me recently while I was in a chat room and I didn't answer you, I assure you, you're an idiot.

3 comments:

Greg and Sheryl said...

Back in the day, we used to do the Yahoo! chat rooms every once in a while. We dealt with our share of idiots, but we also made a few quality contacts. Now that the user rooms are gone, Yahoo! chat rooms are absolutely worthless. May they rest in peace.

Anonymous said...

So the yahoo chat rooms are dead... where to go then?

Bareback Grrl said...

I wish I knew where to go!

You're right Greg and Sheryl, when Yahoo! had the user rooms, they were very useful. Now there's nothing left.