Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Wine Bar

On Saturday night M and I went out to a local bar. We didn't go out with the intention of picking anyone up, but to get ourselves nicely buzzed so that we could come home and enjoy each other. While there M needed to step out for a few moments to take a call regarding work, leaving me alone at the bar. As I sat there sipping my Merlot, I was approached by a cute guy. He came over and started chatting with me, and offered to buy me a drink. Just as my wine was served, M slipped back into his seat, where he pretended to not be with me as I continued to chat with the cutie. Our flirting quickly became quite sexual as I touched him, and at one point took his hand and sucked his fingers. It wasn't long before he asked me whether I wanted to leave.

It was at this point I revealed that I was in fact there with M, who had been listening in on our conversation the entire time. Cutie wasn't bothered by this at all. He said it was a turn on to him and he said that he had actually approached me because I was wearing a wedding ring, yet appeared to be alone when he spotted me. M assured cutie that he'd enjoy watching us, that it wasn't a problem with him at all, but that he wasn't into any "gay stuff." Not a problem.

All three of us left and walked the few blocked back to our place. We went up to the play room, where Cutie and I made out while M sat back and watched. As we kissed we peeled each other's clothes off. Once naked, Cutie made quick work of getting me on the bed and on my hands and knees. He proceeded to eat my cunt and asshole. I turned to look at M and saw that he had his cock out, stroking as he watched. Cutie got up on his knees and moved closer to me, and oh-so-couthly asked if he could fuck my ass. I told him I'd love it. I was actually loving that condoms weren't even mentioned. Just as he slammed into me, M got in front of me and shoved his cock in my mouth, spearing the back of my throat, making me gag. Precum was already oozing from him. Cutie was fucking me hard, I was grabbing my tits by the handful, digging my nails in. Cutie moaned he was close to cumming and M told him not to pull out. Cutie exploded and I went crazy. I came so hard, grabbing M's balls and twisting as I screamed. M took my face and kissed me as Cutie pulled out of my ass and went into the bathroom to clean up.

5 comments:

Amy(LamBi)Ne said...

Bareback with a stranger is awesome O_O.

Kisses,
-Amy

Alyssa said...

I am so jealous of your life :-)

"N" said...

Good to have you back...really missed your life's journey!!

"N" said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Secretive Slut said...

This post is all kinds of RIGHT. Amazingly torrid and sexy!