Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Another clarification...

As I've stated here before, perhaps not clearly enough, I am not here looking for offers for sexual meetings. I will not now, nor will I ever say yes to these advances. This includes offers for cyber sex, phone sex, virtual sex, imaginary sex, real sex, fake sex, cam sex, and anything else you can dream up. If you only know me from my blog, there will be no sex in any way, shape, or form, so please don't bring it up as it will only make me angry. Just stop.

3 comments:

Deleted said...

Just came across your blog; gay guy here so you wouldn't think I'd be into it, but FUCK I got SO turned on! Your stories are incredibly hot and I love the way you write! -Dan

Amy(LamBi)Ne said...

Same exact sentiments here. Somehow they don't seem to realize that we are very selective who we fuck.

Kisses,
-Amy

Anonymous said...

i'm not very selective at all but one of my lasting rules has been to not fuck anyone i've met through my blog... i did it once and it was dreadful.

not to say that i'm not tempted, though...