Friday, December 4, 2009

I'm Baaaaaack!

So, yes, I've had a bit of an absence. Again, I thank you for the concerned emails I've gotten from many readers. I also signed in to Yahoo! chat for the first time in a long time and have had a few lovely chats with some of you. Just as a gentle reminder to you, Dear Reader, I make it a policy not to meet any of you in person. It's nothing against you, of course. It's just that I'd just rather not have myself out there like that. If our paths happen to cross in other ways, well, that's just what makes life interesting. But, I assure you, there will be no planned meetings with you.

One last note before we move on to better things: As I've mentioned here before, I don't have a "cam," I plan on ever getting one, and I most certainly don't want to see yours. Anyway, if you've IMd me on Yahoo! recently and I said I didn't want to see your cam, and you called me a bitch, grow up. It's just pathetic that (what I assume is) a grown man can't take no for an answer without resorting to name calling. It's no surprise you're sitting home alone on a Friday evening with your sad little dick in your hand, hoping someone will tell you how spectacular it is.

That said, things have been great. Absolutely fantastic. I took a breather from the blog because keeping up with all it entails just became overwhelming. I do try to answer every email I receive, and additionally I was receiving some offers to review products and such, and I just wasn't prepared for it. So, I restart this undertaking knowing what to expect, and I'm ready.

M and I are still together. Keith, Melissa, Cal,and Kevin are still a part of our lives. Dan is also very much a part of our life. We took him on a 2 week vacation with us over the summer to Key West. Oh, God, it was fun. We fucked so much I don't know why we wasted our time leaving Brooklyn. We barely left the room. It is nice to leave and come back to a nice clean room, though. Fresh sheets and towels to soak with cum all over again.

Today I had the itch for a new cock, so I hit Craigslist. I found a nice 19 year old college boy looking for an older woman. Average cock, good looking, a quick cab ride. Thirty-seven minutes after I answered his ad I was at his door. An hour later he'd fucked me and cum twice, I'd cum 3 times, and I was back in a cab and on my way home. My cunt is still sticky with his load.

It's great to be back!

BG

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice start.... awesome...