Sunday, December 6, 2009

Sushi Night

Dan spent last night with us. He met us at our favorite local sushi spot because sushi makes me feel sexy. Who are we kidding? Everything make me feel sexy. But, there's something erotic about sushi. The chopsticks, the sucking down large mouthfuls of cool fish and rice, sake. Very sexy. Very much a turn on.

The weather was rather nasty last night, so we hopped in a cab to get back home even though it was only a few blocks. I sat in the middle between M and Dan, and before the door was closed, Dan had his tongue down my throat, and his hand under my top, squeezing my nipples. Not to feel left out, I reached over and squeezed M's cock and balls through his jeans. Just as we pulled up to our building, Dan whispered, rather loudly, "Mommy, I want to fuck you and Daddy tonight." That got me so wet.

In the elevator Dan took his cock out for me to stroke, and he was reaching into M's pants before we got upstairs. Once we were finally in our apartment, Dan tried to get aggressive and rip my clothes off, but Mommy put an end to that. I grabbed him and took him to the sofa where I sat down and pulled him over my lap. M helped me get Dan's pants down so I could spank him.

I spanked him hard. My hand was burning, and his ass was red. His cock was rock hard, precum leaking. M stood in front of us stroking himself. When I was done spanking him, M made Dan get on his hands and knees on the sofa so he could fuck him roughly. Precum dripped on to the leather as M pounded him. I stripped and sat on the arm of the sofa, pulling Dan's head into my cunt, making him eat me. M came quickly, filling Dan's ass, then shoving his cock into Dan's mouth, making him suck him clean. I moved down to Dan's cock and sucked him, making sure he was good and hard, then I climbed on top and rode him hard. Squeezing my own tits, pinching and twisting my nipples, I rode him like an animal. My cunt worked his cock as he choked on M's cum-coated cock. M slapped my hands away from my tits so he could slap them. He smacked me so hard I had bright red hand prints there for hours. Over and over again. Pulling and twisting my nipples while I went crazy on Dan's cock.

When his cock was clean, M got down next to me and Dan so he could slap Dan's balls around as he tortured my tits. It made me so fucking crazy. I love tit torture, and this was such a tease. When M squeezed Dan's balls, Dan came hard, triggering my orgasm. I screamed and arched my back, a nipple caught in M's vise-like pinch, making it stretch several inches. It burned so good.

Dan and I full of cum, the three of us went upstairs to bed, cuddling all night.

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

Good God I'm glad you're back :-)

Love it!

Bareback Grrl said...

It's great to be back, Alyssa!

The Secretive Slut said...

This is AMAZING!