Friday, December 11, 2009

It's Never To Early

A little after 3am my cell phone rang. It was Keith. He was just getting off of work and wanted to get off. M rolled over and asked what was going on as I was getting up, and I just told him Keith was on the way over. M went right back to sleep.

Just as I was getting out of the shower, Keith rang. My robe felt good all wrapped around me - it was so cold last night! He came in and asked if I had any beer because he really needed to relax because it had been a long, rough shift at work. While I went to get it, he got comfortable on the sofa. He sat back, and drained half the bottle, and I got down on my knees and took his cock out and started sucking. His cock and balls had the sweaty scent and taste of a long day, and I sucked it down like a good little whore. He ran his fingers through my hair, pulling fistfuls of it close to the scalp. His balls got tight and I pinched the base of his cock hard to hold him back.

Suddenly he pulled his cock out of his mouth and smacked me with it. He whipped me around and pushed me forward, my face smashed on the coffee table, and he drilled his cock deep into my cunt. Over and over again, with a sense of urgency. I reached back and grabbed his balls, still high and tight. They were too tight to rub on my clit. I knew it wouldn't be long.

A few thrusts later his hot cum spurted inside me, and I came hard, screaming so loud M told me when I went back to bed that I woke him up. I sucked Keith's cock clean, and sent him home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wish I have a friend like you. :)