Monday, December 7, 2009

Encounter with an Older Gentleman

Today I had the itch for another random encounter from Craigslist. I perused the M4W ads while I was working this morning and found a lovely gentleman from a nearby neighborhood looking for a bit of afternoon delight. He was in his mid-50's, very attractive. We met for a bit wine near his home, and shared a bottle of red. I felt very comfortable with him, and went back to his house with him. He turned into such a delightfully nasty fuck the moment the door was closed: reaching under my skirt and pulling my panties off, squeezing my tits, pinching my nipples, slapping me around. His cock wasn't long, but it was thick and uncut. I tried to suck it, but he was afraid he wouldn't be able to keep it up long enough to fuck me if I did. When he flipped me over on my hands and knees on the floor and sunk his cock into me, it felt fantastic. He wasn't a small man, and as he shoved me, my head banged on the carpet. With about 15 deep thrusts he was done. His seed was thick, and he used his fingers to scoop it up and stuff it into my asshole as I came.

Once my asshole was lubed with his cum, he worked his fingers into me, stretching me violently. He had 4 fingers in past his knuckles, but he wouldn't fist me. He promised to try if we meet again.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

thank the lord in heaven u are back.

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog and it is wonderful!!! I am a mid fifties gent and I loved your story about finding a man on Criagslist and fucking him after a wine date. I can relate to not getting blown in lieu of remaining ready to fuck my young prey. The finale with him scooping his batter from your pussy to lube your ass for a four fingered pounding got me off. I'm in NJ and would love to meet the next time you get horny for some "senior cock"....Bob

Bareback Grrl said...

As I replied to you in another comment, Bob, I do not meet readers. Ever. I've made that abundantly clear several times in my writing.

Rogue said...

You naughty wench, you. ;)