Thursday, December 31, 2009

Insomnia

I've been dealing with insomnia on and off for the past few months. This week it's been back again every night. 3:18am, without fail, my eyes are open. This morning when my eyes were wide open I looked over and noticed M wasn't under the blankets, and in the light of the full moon, I could see his cock was semi-hard. I couldn't help but reach over and stroke it. He barely stirred as I wrapped my hand around him, but his cock responded instantly. As soon as he was fully erect, I took him in my mouth and swirled my tongue around his head a few times, then bobbed my head up and down, his cock filling my mouth. His hands were on my head as he barely woke up. I heard a sigh of pleasure as his cock hit the back of my throat.

Not wanting his erection to go to waste if he came quickly, I straddled him, his cock sinking into my wet cunt easily. Slowly my hips moved in circles, his cock filling my fuckhole as I twisted my nipples. 3:24am, his cock is spurting, my own body responds with an intense orgasm. Satisfied, I cuddle up to him, pull the covers over us, and sleep for a few more hours.

3 comments:

The Secretive Slut said...

Love your blog ... just stumbled up on it. Sex is the perfect insomnia cure for me :)

Bareback Grrl said...

@Mark: I've tried it, and don't really like it. I hate that fog of amnesia, and I feel like I can't wake up the next day, which makes for some really shitty sex.

@Bob: Yes, I love the word cunt when referring to a cunt. When referring to other women, I reserve it for really "special" ones. You'll have to keep dreaming of servicing me. Not happening. I've made it pretty clear I have no intention of ever hooking up with readers.

Mitch said...

A doctor might say the cure for insomnia was sleep but we all know a good rodgering is all a gal needs...