Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Merry Christmas!

On Christmas night, M and I had a couple, Neil and Missy, over for drinks. Neil and I used to fuck before they were married, and Missy is aware of this. Missy also knew that I'd been with women before, and in the years that we've known each other, we've become good friends, and she's asked me more and more questions about it, quite obviously curious. Both M and I spoke to Neil over the last few months about Missy's curiosity, and encouraged him to plant a seed in her head about exploring her curiosity further.

They arrived about 7pm, and they both looked gorgeous. I'd always thought Missy was attractive, but she was stunning Friday night. I'm not sure whether it was the cold, or her excitement, but she was positively glowing. I was dying to kiss her, and probably lingered a bit long when welcoming her into our home. I did the same to Neil, too. Several bottles of champagne were chilling in the fridge, and we didn't hesitate to open one. Time flew, bottles were emptied, and things began to get silly.

Champagne makes me very flirty, and I was flirting with everyone - Missy, Neil, and M. The more Missy drank, the more she flirted right back at me. M finally took some initiative, and kissed me, sliding his hand first under my shirt, then into my pants. When he was done with me, I locked my eyes on Missy. There was no denying she was turned on. I kissed M, unzipping his pants and taking his cock out as I did. As I slid to my knees and took his cock in my mouth, I kept my eyes on Missy. Soon enough, Neil was kissing and fondling her, moving her closer to me and M as he did.

We were practically on top of each other, writing, kissing, sucking. I reached over and grabbed Missy and kissed her. Hard. She didn't resist. I pulled her to me, and we kissed for a long while. My hands explored her body, first over her clothes, then under. Neil and M started to peel our clothes off, and she showed no resistance. Both guys began to kiss both of us all over our bodies as they took their own clothes off.

All four of us were naked on our sofa, hands and mouths everywhere. I had my head buried between Missy's thighs when a cock pressed up against my asshole. I pushed back gently, and knew as soon as it entered me that it was Neil. His cock is much thicker than M's, and it felt so good. As he thrust into me, I was pushed harder into Missy's cunt. She tasted fantastic, and I loved having my face buried in her. As the three of us enjoyed each other, M was stroking his cock inches from my face. He was unsure how any advances on Missy would be received, so he didn't want to overstep any bounds beyond kissing her without Neil's permission. M soon blasted right on my face and in my hair. Not long after, Neil exploded in my asshole. Missy came several times for me as I ate her cunt and asshole.

After we all recomposed ourselves there was a bit of expected awkwardness, but both Missy and Neil enjoyed themselves. Missy said that they'd discussed the possibility of something like this happening before they came over, and she agreed as a Christmas gift to Neil that she would just relax and let herself enjoy it all, and she said she did and would do it again. M and I can't wait for their next visit.

4 comments:

MikeCindynJoe said...

That sounded like a Merry Fucking Christmas to me! Congratulations! What will you do for New Years?

Mike

Amy(LamBi)Ne said...

I'm sure Missy will be back for more actions.

Kisses,
-Amy

Andy said...

Don't you just love corrupting a new couple? It's the best

Unknown said...

WoW! Merry Christmas! What a perfect present!