Sunday, January 10, 2010

A Visit With Cal

Cal has been working in Washington DC. We've seen each other a few times since he's been assigned there, and we've enjoyed each others' company as always. It had been a few weeks since I saw him, and I was craving him. On Wednesday, I decided to take a drive down to DC to visit him.

I arrived at my hotel while he was still at work. The hotel had an in-house spa, so I decided to take advantage and had a ginger rub massage while I waited. Completely relaxed and refreshed a few hours later, I curled up on the bed and fell asleep for a nap before Cal arrived.

Cal let himself in (I'd left a key card at the desk for him) and whispered to me to stay right where I was while he took a quick shower. Always one to follow his orders, I anxiously waited, curled up nude in the middle of the king size bed. Moments later he quietly came out of the bathroom. I could feel his heat as he curled up behind me and took me in his arms, caressing me gently. I relaxed further and melted into him. As I was about to fall back to sleep as he touched me softly, his mood and actions changed to the agressive Cal I adore.

One hand closed around my throat as the other roughly spread my cunt. His cock violated me as he twisted my clit. My breathing was restricted and I began to feel dizzy as he abused my hole with his cock. I didn't know whether the dizziness was due to lack of oxygen, or the lust that completely overcame me. I wanted more. He was hurting me, but it wasn't enough. I clawed at his hand around my throat and drew blood. This garnered a stinging slap to the tits. I clawed again, this time at his face. Another slap to the tits, harder this time. I reached back and clawed at any flesh I could find, digging my nails in and raking them over his smooth skin. His fingers squeezed by left breast so hard I have a lovely purple bruise four days later, growing darker still.

His hand let go of my throat because I began to go limp, my face pale. Had my lipstick not covered them, Cal said he feared my lips weren't far from being blue. I drew in a breath as he renewed his vigorous fucking. We moved so that I was on my knees, one of his hands in my hair, the other stretching my asshole. Reaching back beneath me, I slapped his balls as hard as I could. In response he spit on my asshole and added a fourth finger to my burning hole, soon followed by his thumb, then his entire fist filled me.

I came hard. A moment later his cock exploded in me. I could feel him pumping, pulsing, his veiny cock throbbing. Quickly he flipped me over and stuffed his cock in my mouth, which I eagerly sucked clean.

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

Yet again, I am so glad you're back blogging :-)
Cal sounds like an amazing fuck, glad you enjoyed your jaunt to DC!

Bareback Grrl said...

Alyssa, he's one of the best fucks I've ever had. He's the only man that gets me as well as M gets me.

Lex said...

That sounds absolutely amazing! I love your blog and look for it ever morning when I get in the office.