Friday, January 15, 2010

Baiting Craislist

I've noticed in my perusal of CL lately that there has been an upswing in ads for "raw" and "bareback" sex. Interesting, hmmm? I've emailed these ads from a few different email addresses, and the response is always from the same guy. I wouldn't have even responded to this guy's ads at all normally because the ads are so poorly written, not to mention I rarely respond to ads purely asking for raw or bareback, but I was "intrigued" by this sudden flood of ads.

Curiously, I've gotten a lot of hits on my blog from the same IP address that this gentleman's email comes from.

Does anyone out there really think I'm that gullible?

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

hahaha. That's hilarious. Oh, some people try to be so sneaky but just aren't smart enough to pull it off :-)

J said...

A lot of guys on craig's list just don't have a clue.