Saturday, January 23, 2010

Sightseeing

The next day while Cal was attending to his business agenda, I took the opportunity to go sightseeing, as I'd never been to Berlin before. Cal was up and out before me, but he left me some very specific instructions before he'd gone. On the bathroom counter he'd left a small butt plug, and a set of one inch diameter Ben-Wa Balls. I haven't used Ben-Wa Balls in a long time, so I was very excited to see them there. Cal's instructions were that I was to insert the plug and the balls before venturing out for the day. I was to leave them in until he removed them, and I was not to allow myself to orgasm before he returned in the evening.

I spent the day around the city, and was quite comfortable. I'd never done so much walking with Ben-Wa Balls inserted, and it was a very curious feeling. I have excellent muscle control, so I didn't have to work too hard, or concentrate too much on holding on to them. They had just enough wiggle and weight to keep me on edge and aroused all day.

Cal and I met for dinner, and while dining he questioned me as to whether I'd followed his instructions and still had his gifts inserted. He was very happy, and unsurprised that I still did, and that I hadn't yet cum. As if I wasn't already aroused enough, talking about it turned me on even more. Dinner was a long, drawn-out event, full of heavy German food. Any other time I probably would have been too tired to fuck after, but by the time we finished the meal I was completely aroused and couldn't wait to get his cock in me.

Once back in the room Cal made me strip for him and inspected my ass and cunt to make sure the plug and balls were still in place. He then instructed me to get on my hands and knees in the middle of the bed. The drapes were wide open, and all the lights in our room were on. The room face another tall building, and anyone looking out could clearly see what was going on in our room. Cal removed the butt plug with an audible pop, and shoved it in my mouth. Then his cock pushed past the Ben-Wa balls as he fucked me roughly. I came in an instant, and I came hard, nearly passing out. Cal didn't stop. I took such a pounding that night. I came over and over again before he even came once. When he finally exploded in me, I was so spent I barely noticed. It wasn't until he stuffed his cum-coated cock into my mouth that I was positive he'd already cum.

No comments: