Friday, January 22, 2010

Cal and BG Go to Germany

Last week work was slow for me, and Cal had to fly to Germany for a few days for business, and asked me to meet him there. I happily obliged. He'd been seeing a girl who without explanation suddenly decided to go from a bareback relationship to condoms all the time, even for oral sex. After denying her any sex for several days because she wouldn't explain change of heart, she said she'd been unfaithful. She claimed she used condoms with the other guy, and felt guilty that she hadn't been using them with Cal. Her story made no sense, so Cal ended the relationship, and was tested. I'd warned him that she sounded like a drama queen when he first met her, and drama she was. Results came back clean.

Cal needed to fuck his anger out. My cunt was thankful for the fucking it got. He arrived the day before me, and I was able to go directly to his hotel room. In the room there were instructions for me to be showered, have my pussy completely hairless if it wasn't already, put on lots of makeup - heavy on the mascara, insert the butt plug he'd left for me, and put on a mask and ear muffs he'd left for me, and lay on the bed and wait. I was to be ready by 2pm. I took a nice long bath, followed by a shower. I dried and styled my long hair, put my makeup on, oiled the buttplug and inserted it (God it felt good), put on the mask, and finally the ear muffs. The ear muffs completely deafened me. I tested the sound by turning the television on and turning the sound way up, and I couldn't hear a thing. I arranged the pillows behind me, and laid back to wait.

Time passed slowly. I believe I'd laid there for about 2 hours when I sensed the door had opened, because the temperature in the room changed just a bit. Since I was essentially blind and deaf, my other senses were heightened, and I felt small breezes as Cal moved about the room. Suddenly he was on top of me, my hands pinned above my head, his knees forcing my thighs apart, his cock thrust deep into me. He bit my nipples over and over. His bites were so rough he tore one of my nipples. The pain made me cum. My orgasm made Cal mad, and he bit me again. He drew my breast into his mouth and bit my flesh. Hard. I still have bruises from his teeth. I get wet when when I touch the bruises.

He flipped me over and fucked me from behind, his thrusts making him bump the plug filling my ass. Electric shocks went through me, and my next orgasm was building, but I held back. He leaned forward and bit my back, and told me he was going to fill my cunt because I was just a good little whore taking his abuse, not making him wear a disgusting condom. I begged him to fill me. I needed his cum in me. I looked over my shoulder at him, and begged him to cum.

Cal roared as he came. He pulled the plug from me and hit me in the face with it. I came hard, my pussy like a vise around his cock, milking every drop from him as we both collapsed on the bed.

No comments: