Wednesday, January 20, 2010

formspring.me

What's the point of having an "ask me anything" if every answer is a variation of "I won't tell you," "you're an idiot" or "go fuck yourself?"

Because for every one time I answer these questions that I've answered without an answer, there are 30 more of the same question in my inbox.

Because I've already answered a lot of these questions on my blog.

If you don't like my answers, no one's making you continue reading. You're free to click that little red dot in the upper left hand corner to exit my page.

Seriously, for every one question I answer here, there are 10 that I delete. I try to answer the questions that are most commonly asked, or are interesting to a broad audience. I cannot possibly answer every single one.

As for the "ask me anything" part: it's a default of the formspring.me system. I can't change it. You can ask me anything. But, I don't have to answer. As for everyone being idiots: most people are. It's a fact of life. I have no tolerance for bad spelling, poor grammar, or rudeness. Most of the questions I've been asked via formspring.me fall into one of more of those categories.

Could you show me where I said, "Go fuck yourself?" Please?

Ask me anything

No comments: