Tuesday, January 19, 2010

formspring.me

What was your first time like with a guy? With a girl? And of course, first time anal (which I don't see on the site as yet)?Lastly, what are your measurements?

None of your business. None of your business. None of your business. Lastly, definitely none of your business. Get real. The picture to the left is me. Enjoy.

As I answered to a previous question, I will not do request blogs, and your first three questions fall under that umbrella.

I got my girlfriend to cuckold me and I absolutely love it. However, she won't fuck other guys without a condom. She is worried about catching something. I'd like to change her mind. Any advice for me on how we can have bareback fun yet also be safe?

I'm not here to change anyone's mind about bareback sex. If she chooses not to, I don't advise you to try to change her mind. It's not a "we" that will be having bareback fun, it's her. I don't advocate anyone taking any risk they don't want to take.

Ask me anything

1 comment:

Ethan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.