Thursday, January 15, 2009

Laptop Boy

I didn't realize it had been so long since I posted because I've been under the weather with a terrible cold. There hasn't even been much to report here, but last weekend I did manage to get some fun in.

Early Saturday morning I went out to Starbucks to get coffee while M was at the gym. Much to my surprise, at a table was my friend that I had met there back in October. I hadn't planned on staying, but I sat down at his table when he said hi to me. I had really just gotten out of bed and just planned to run up the block and back home, so I was dressed in yoga pants and an old sweatshirt with one of M's winter jackets. Laptop boy and I chatted a bit, and then he boldly asked me whether I was going to be alone at home. I grinned and said that I was. He closed his laptop and smiled at me. I was impressed and turned on by his boldness. He quickly packed up his things and got his coat on.

He must have remembered that I like it rough, because as soon as we were in my elevator one of his hands was under my shirt pinching my rock hard nipples, the other was in my pants, 3 fingers buried in my cunt. We barely made it out of the elevator and into my apartment. As soon as we were inside he had his pants down and pushed me to the cold floor and pulled my pants down. He went down on me for a couple of minutes and got me good and wet. He was really good - I held back on an orgasm as he sucked my clit. Suddenly he flipped me over and got my ass in the air and shoved his cock into my cunt. I'd forgotten how thick he was, and it felt so good. He was fucking me hard and deep. He slowed down for a moment to get his coat off and I took the opportunity to get my jacket and shirt off at the same time. He was also able to get my shoes and pants off . All the while we were undressing his cock never left my fuckhole. This boy was goooood.

Now that my tits were hanging free he leaned forward and grabbed them roughly, pulling and twisting my nipples really, really hard. His agression made me crazy, and I suddenly exploded, bucking wildly on his cock.

He suddenly slapped my tits nice and hard. "Cunt. I'm not done."

"I didn't ask you to stop." I panted as I looked back at him.

And with that he grabbed my hips and began to plow me even harder. We were both grunting as his cock head crashed into my cervix over and over again. I had to concentrate to hold off on cumming again. The wait wasn't long, though. He was suddenly spurting inside me. I could feel jets of creamy cum splash against my cervix as his cock throbbed.

He collapsed onto the floor next to me, panting as his dick went limp. I told him he was great and we should meet more often, and he said he'd been waiting for me to come back again. I definitely need to start drinking more coffee!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you aren't/weren't feeling well. Get better soon!
And great post :) Made my day to see an update! Thanks!!

Aurore said...

Go in for coffee and leave with a cock...I don't get service like that at my coffee shop ;)

Anonymous said...

that never happens when I am in NY!

Boooo!

Unknown said...

Jesus...

Anonymous said...

you are my new favorite slut

relevent married guy said...

I like coffee!
I'm glad you do too!
;)
Thanks for sharing....that was just incredibly HOT! Lucky girl!

Anonymous said...

so glad you feel better sugar - and that you got some fun in to get nursed back to health!

Anonymous said...

Hi, i like your blog. I have a spanking blog to. If you like we can exchange links betwen our blogs.

Let me know what you think.

Regards