Monday, January 19, 2009

M's Away, Day 2 - Sunday

Laptop Boy was right where I hoped he'd be yesterday morning. I didn't even bother with the formality of sitting down and chatting, but just motioned for him to come with me. I started teasing his cock through his jeans on the ride up in the elevator, and once we were inside I led him to the sofa and helped him get undressed before pushing him down on the sofa. I got on my knees between his legs and took his stiff cock in my mouth. His cock felt huge in my mouth. One of the biggest I'd sucked in a while. I actually had trouble not scraping too much him with my teeth. My hands massaged his balls as my tongue flicked over every inch of his throbbing cock. He sat back and played with my hair, moaning as I pleasured him.

His cock began to twitch as I felt his balls tighten and his legs stiffen. I knew he was about to explode, so I began to stroke his shaft and squeeze his balls as I wildly sucked his big head. Just as he bubbled over, I pulled his cock out of my mouth and felt his spooge splash over my face and eyes, and drip down my chin. He got dressed, kissed me on my forehead, thanked me, and left.

Is it bad that I don't even know his name?

27 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not bad....hot :)

Captain Awesome said...

it's girls like you that make me love life

Alyssa said...

I'm half expecting him to eventually tie you up and destroy you. Wouldn't that would be fun!

schools69 said...

love it...more more more

Aurore said...

Not bad at all...it adds to hotness...he stays a mystery.

Jim said...

It doesn't seem to bother him . . .

;)

XO

LG said...

I think it is hot!!

bdenied said...

well he kissed you...but I guess he did not kiss you so he would taste what he had just done to you

Anonymous said...

Name, hell . . . you need his E-mail address.

Scorpio said...

The only reason to know his name is to share his talents with the rest of us ;)

Otherwise, does it matter? He's convenient, close and a willing fuck. Honestly, why complicate it with a name?

captain shame said...

A little scrapping with the tooth is not such a bad thing from time to time.

I'm glad he filled you up.

When he let go, did you flinch?

Its so hard for a girl not to flinch just a little when a hot wad of spunk flies towards them.

I wouldn't mind if you flinched just a little honey.

Love C

mia said...

Where'd you go? I just found your blog, and I'm loving it.

Alyssa said...

Where DID you go? I hope everything is okay!

Art_Fulldodger said...

You enjoyed it, he enjoyed it, so why fix it if it aint broke?

Great blog

Anonymous said...

You OK?

Greg and Sheryl said...

This world might be a happier place if more women engaged in anonymous sex like this.

Merlin7 said...

No it not

If you enjoy it have fun!!!

Library Vixen said...

No Way, it is hot not knowing their name, plus you already gave him one "laptop boy," who happens to sound like a scrumptious feast!

SHW said...

Just wanted you to know that you have another fan out here in cyberworld. Love to read your blog...

Jenna
HotwifeJournal.blogspot.com

♥♥♥♥♥ Jennifer™® ♥♥♥♥♥ said...

i like your blog......

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
1ManView said...

Very Erotic ...

Amy(LamBi)Ne said...

Very erotic! I always fantasized myself doing something like this in a college library - motion some cute guy to a quite corner and suck him.

Anonymous said...

whats in a name anyway...

The Naughty Wife said...

that is a hot post! i love the feeling of cum on my face but I love to swallow as well! great site!

BZero said...

Mmm... So hot and naughty!

1ManView said...

Suspense and sex, sounds delicious...