Monday, January 5, 2009

Midnight Call (Girl)

Last night at midnight my phone rang. It was Keith. He said that his friend that thinks I'm a prostitute was in the mood for my services again. They'd gotten a hotel room close by, and I was to arrive as quickly as possible, following the instructions I'd been given.

Forty five minutes later I was in the elevator at the hotel. My face was heavily made up per Keith's instructions, I was wearing knee-high boots with stiletto heels, and as requested, I was nude beneath my coat. I knocked on the door and slipped out of my coat as I was let in. I stood there wearing nothing but my boots as Keith's friend inspected me like a piece of meat: he roughly manhandled my breasts, pulling and twisting my nipples, and squeezing my flesh. He pinched at my (very) little belly and told Keith I was fat, and then turned me around and grabbed at my ass and jiggled it, and again told Keith that I had a lot of fat on me. He then spread my cheeks and inspected my asshole. He sniffed it and poked at it, asking Keith for his opinion. Keith volunteered that he'd fucked my ass before, and that it was "worth every extra penny" spent. I had to stifle a giggle when he said that. If only his friend knew that Keith never paid me a dime, and I did this purely for my own pleasure - and of course because I'm not a prostitute. He turned me around pushed me onto the bed, telling me to spread my legs. I did so, and he began to roughly inspect my pussy, telling Keith he liked the way I keep my hair, and that my lips were nice and bare and soft. He described it as "tight and clean" and "not like he expected a hooker whore's used cunt to look." He then sniffed at me, declaring me to smell clean and tasty. With that declaration, he went down on me.

He didn't spend long eating my pussy because he wanted a blow job. Keith told him to find his manners and pay me before I did anything else. He handed me $500 cash and asked "Anything goes?" and I nodded as Keith winked at me. I put the money in my bag and took out a handful of the condoms that I'd been instructed to bring once again. Since he was waiting for his blow job, I took one out of the wrapper and skillfully rolled it on his cock and began to suck. He moaned and pulled my hair as I pleasured him. Have I mentioned I hate condoms? Blech. But he liked it. He didn't cum from the blow job (because who could with a condom?), so he put a new condom on and got me on my knees so he could fuck me from behind. It didn't feel good to me at all, but he seemed to be having a good time, so I played the part with moaning and telling him how good he felt. Then came the question... could he fuck my ass, he asked. Never one to say no to anal, I asked Keith to give me the bottle of lube in my bag, and he was nice enough to lube my asshole for me.

He pressed his latex covered cock against my asshole, then slowly slipped it in. It didn't feel great, but it felt much better than it did in my pussy... until he built up speed. Luckily for me it didn't take him long to cum. "Goddamn Keith, you were right, she is worth every penny." Oh God I tried to hold back the laughter when he said that. The genius thought my shaking was me having an orgasm from his fabulous cockwork. If only he knew just how bad I thought it was.

He went in the bathroom to get cleaned up, and Keith and I looked at each other and rolled our eyes and laughed quietly. Then I told him I needed his cock in my ass. Before his friend came out of the bathroom, he was balls deep inside me, sans nasty condom. "Sloppy seconds, heh?" his friend said as he came out and got ready to leave. I think Keith just shrugged as he continued to plow into me and his friend walked out the door to head home. The only thing sloppy was my asshole after Keith blew his load in me.

13 comments:

Mr Me said...

Oh, that is awesome, glad to see someone else actually do that. :)
So, what are you going to do with those ill gotten gains?
HNY, btw.

Bareback Grrl said...

I think I'm going to put it aside and we'll plan a random weekend away and use one of those websites that gives you a choice of a few random destinations on the cheap for booking a day or two before you're ready to jet. We've done it before and been really happy.

Anonymous said...

Was the sex with Keith after his friend left good enough to make up for his friend being clueless?

Bareback Grrl said...

It's always good with Keith.

Anonymous said...

Excellent story and excellent idea for what to do with your "earnings" :)

Is it safe to assume that this is a fantasy of Keith's?

Aurore said...

I love that the friend is clueless - it makes taking his money that much better.

Do you think at some point you'll tell him?

Merlin7 said...

I love this acount of this session. Really horny

Thanks

Anonymous said...

very nice story

mommasboy said...

How often does keith 'pimp' you out? Would you do a bachelor party if he wanted you too? No, I'm not having a bachelor party and I don't know anyone who is, I'm just curious.

Bareback Grrl said...

Do you pay any kind of attention at all, mommasboy, or do you just have no sense in your head? It says right in my post that I'm not a prostitute, and who in their right mind would advertise that fact in their blog. These were two isolated incidents.

I suggest if that's what you think I am, that you look elsewhere for your reading entertainment, and certainly shop elsewhere for your bachelor party entertainment.

Unknown said...

Lol, this site is out of control. ;-o

BTW, you were mentioned on badmanbadplace.com

Anonymous said...

Oh Bareback I need a new story so badly! :-)Whenever you post a new one I get so excited but it's been a week! :-) I know you're probably busy... hopefully all is well!

SingleOne said...

Cute, very cute. Good sex and a cash bonus. Can't beat that with a stick.