Thursday, January 1, 2009

First Time Anal

While New Year's Eve was spent fabulously with M, I spent today with an old lover of mine, Kevin. He'd spent the holidays overseas, and was spending a few days in NYC before heading back to the west coast.

Kevin's always been an old favorite of mine. Nothing terribly wild, but always satisfying. There's nothing extraordinary about him or the size of his cock that should make him so satisfying, yet he brings me to heights that few others are able to without getting crazy. I often think that if I weren't for M, Kevin and I would be together.

Kevin met me for brunch this morning, and we both drank enough Bloody Mary's to be in quite a happy place. We giggled our way through the frigid walk back to my place. M was already out for his day of non-stop college football, so we were all alone in the apartment. As soon as the door closed we were tearing at each other. It had been so long since I kissed him and felt his body, and I couldn't wait to have him inside me. He was just as eager, and had me up against the wall, sliding his cock into me before either of us was completely undressed.

I leaned back on my shoulders and upper back, and wrapped my legs around him as he thrust into me slowly. His hands cradled my bottom, his fingers grazed my anus. I'd never had anal with Kevin because when we'd first slept together he'd been an inexperienced and nervous lovers, and I never pushed the subject with him because I was always so satisfied by him, but with that slight touch I was electrified and determined this would be the day that would change. Moments later we were both cumming. Quick and immediately satisfying, yet we'd both need more.

Up to the playroom we went and we finished undressing each other as we explored each other's bodies. His tongue dove into my cunt that he had just filled, something he'd always relished. He nudged me backwards to the bed where I fell on the edge, legs spread and in the air as he knelt before me, licking every drop of his cum from my pussy and thighs, coaxing another orgasm from me as he sucked my clit. I returned the favor by sucking his cock clean. I love the taste of our cum and my cunt mingling on his soft cock.

We lay together talking and caressing each other, keeping each other warm. Our hands wandered, as did our mouths, and he sucked and bit my nipples in just the way he knew to drive me crazy. He was driving me crazy. My hands began to stroke his cock and balls. I knew how I was going to get his cock into my ass today.

I climbed on top of him, my breasts filling his hands and mouth. Aiming his cock, I slid it inside my dripping cunt and began to work in slow circles. I held my slow pace for a bit, as neither of us was in a hurry for it to end, and I wanted to build up something fiercely intense. As he drove my more and more crazy with breast and nipple play, I began to pick up the pace. He felt so good inside me, and I knew his orgasm would be explosive if I kept up as I was. My own juices were soaking our thighs, so I knew his cock would be well lubed when I was ready for my next move. His moaning and grunting became more pronounced, and I could feel his cock throbbing as he began to stiffen his legs. I whispered in his ear that I wanted him to cum in my ass, and all he could do was moan and nod. Barely missing a beat, holding the base of this cock, I rose off of him, and quickly guided him into my asshole. Rubbing my clit at the same time, I held him tight in my ass as I felt him thrust hard. His legs stiffened again as his cock throbbed again, following with an enormous gush of cum. I came immediately and hard, and then collapsed on top of him, letting him go soft inside me.

As we lay together recovering, Kevin confessed that I was his first anal, and he'd been wanting to try it with me because he knew how much I loved it. He said he regretted not doing it sooner because it was amazing. I'm looking forward to the next time I see him so I can let him take the lead and see how good he can do on his own.

Happy New Year, Readers!

6 comments:

Aurore said...

That is definitely a good way to kick off the new year!

Pet Owner said...

Wow what a great way to start of the new year, sounds like fun to me!

Anonymous said...

Simply beautiful.

Anonymous said...

I love New York :)

Anonymous said...

a wonderful start to the new year! hope 2009 is a great one for you.

Bareback Grrl said...

Bart my best advice is to take it slow and use lots of lube. If you don't normally use condoms, you may want to the first time, putting a little bit of lube inside the tip of the condom before you slip it on. Then just take it nice and slow. The last thing you want to do is go full force if you're not experienced.