Sunday, January 18, 2009

M's Away Day 1 - Saturday

I started my marathon by calling Dan yesterday afternoon. He was free and came right over. Such a good little boy. We cuddled up on the sofa to watch some TV, and his hands were all over me. Eventually he got my shirt off and laid there sucking my nipples as if he were breastfeeding like a baby. He took his time suckling me, and kept looking up at me and softly moaning "Mommy."

Nipple play really turns me on, and I was soaked immediately. I sat there squirming, reveling in the ecstasy of my nipples being sucked for so long, but dying to have his cock inside me. I got his pants down and was able to stroke his cock. His nursing became frantic as his cock throbbed in my hand. I made him sit up on the sofa, and I slid my pants off and climbed on top of him. "Oooh Mommyyyyy" he moaned as my cunt engulfed him. His mouth went right back to my nipples, and within a few moments we were both exploding.

We ordered some dinner and he spent the night with me, nursing almost all night. He's already left this morning because the poor boy had to go to work. My nipples are so sore this morning and it feels so good.

Off to Starbucks!

5 comments:

mommasboy said...

Mommy play is fabulous. Dan is a lucky lucky little boy!

Anonymous said...

off to a god start sexy!

Anonymous said...

Oh Momma.....that was hot.....

Anonymous said...

so gorgeous! i love playing mommy too

yt_mark said...

I was wondering how you were doing on the 'M,s' away challenge. Please keep all of our hot throbbing members posted :)