Friday, December 26, 2008

More Cal

I had to have more.

Last night I told M that I needed Cal again, so I called him and invited him over to share a bottle of wine with us. We actually ended up drinking 3 bottles before all three of us went up to the playroom. Both men undressed me, kissing me all over as they did so, and then M got comfortable on a chair to watch Cal and I play together for a bit.

Cal laid back on the bed and pulled me on top of him. His already-hard cock slid easily into my cunt, and as I stretched out above him, his lips and teeth locked onto my erect nipples. I locked my eyes on M, moaning and sighing as Cal teased my nipples. I worked myself into an upright position, rocking my hips, feeling Cal's cock pump deep into me. From this position I could get a better look at his chiseled body, and M could see his cock slide in and out, glistening with my pussy juices.

I worked myself up to a dizzying orgasm, but didn't stop. M came over and got behind me, kissing my back and down to my ass. His tongue snaked into my asshole, driving me into a frenzy. When he'd gotten my tight hole relaxed enough, I felt the head of his cock pressing against it, and then it suddenly popped right in.

Being filled with two beautiful cocks at once is so incredible. I felt so full, and just enough pain for it to be enjoyable. Both men began to pump me, and all of us were moaning and grunting. Cal was the first to cum, spurting his load deep in my cunt. M came just a few seconds later, pumping every drop of cum from his balls into my satisfied asshole. The intensity of both men cumming inside me make me explode just seconds later. I was screaming and twitching between them, both of their mouths all over me as we all came down together.

Cal spent the night in the playroom bed, and I went back down to our bedroom with M, and all three of us slept soundly through the night.

13 comments:

Rogue said...

You naughty, naughty grrl you. Nice blog: I'll be (bare)back.

Anonymous said...

Wow. Working up to DP is something I would really like to accomplish. Great post, sounds like fun! :)

Anonymous said...

I love the image of you with two cocks inside you and their sperm eventually dripping out of you.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall for that. Heck, I'd love to "clean" you up when they were done!

;)

Greg and Sheryl said...

We just noticed you started posting again earlier this week. Welcome back to the blogosphere! You were missed.

Kendra Holliday said...

O. M. G.

DP is on my kinky goals list!! For now I'd be happy with a rockin' MFM, but need to find the right second guy. The first time I want to be treated like a Queen. The next few times I want to be treated like a whore. I WANT IT ALL.

Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

D.P. is on Nimue's list as well . . . if we find a man who is interested and with whom we are comfortable, it may happen. In the meantime, we've found some interesting substitutes, as we'e written about on our blog.

Anonymous said...

Great story... so glad you're back, and looking forward to reading more of your adventures!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like bunch of fun to me.

Anonymous said...

DP is definitely a good time. Glad to see you back! Hope your holidays and New Year are going well!

bdenied said...

I bet that must have been hot....When they are inside you can they feel themselves through your pussy and ass walls.....you must have been leaking like a faucent after they pumped you full of man jizz

Anonymous said...

oh... i'd love to feel that.. not just DP but bareback.. squeezing my muscles to feel the cum dripping out of me.. maybe one day i'll get as lucky as you!

The Secretive Slut said...

All shades of JEALOUS over here. DP is my #1, all-time fantasy. You're so lucky to get it on-demand!

Bareback Grrl said...

Girl, work on getting it done. You won't regret it.