Thursday, March 4, 2010

Vacation

Aaaahhh... I'm sorry it's been so long. We took a nice, long exotic vacation, and it's taken me some time to get back to reality.

Since we were traveling in a foreign, exotic land, neither of us ventured to have a taste of the natives. We just think it's a little too risky in some populations to go local. Instead we had three weeks of amazing, intense, raw sex with each other. Just M and I. It was nice. There wasn't a day we didn't fuck at least 3 times... in our room, on the beach (which I'm not usually a fan of - who needs sand all up in your business?), in the rain forest.

I've only been back for a few days and don't have any new stories to tell, either. But, I'll be seeing a friend later today. ;)

BG

1 comment:

The Secretive Slut said...

Your getaway sounds like heaven ... I'm envious of your escape!