Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Primal Urges (Part 1)

(I intended to write this as one entry, but it's been difficult. I'll try to have the conclusion up in the next day or two.)

Last night I had an experience that had such an effect on me that it kept me up most of the night thinking about it and replaying it over and over in my head. Other than M, I have never felt this kind of a connection to anyone.

M and I were out to dinner at a place we go to frequently for both dinner and drinks. It's one of those places that you see the same people there all the time. While we were eating, sitting at the bar I noticed a man I'd seen there many times before. Attractive, mid-30's, alone. He kept looking at me, making eye contact. I felt like he was looking into me in some way.

Before our coffee came I got up to go to the ladies room. When I came out the man from the bar was outside the door.

"I've seen you and your husband here before."

I don't usually feel the need to go into detail about our relationship, so I didn't explain that M isn't my husband. "Yes, we come here often."

"I've seen you leave with other men. You swing?"

Again, not wanting to explain, "Something like that." I felt compelled to answer him with as much honesty as I could provide in as little detail as possible. I could feel my body reacting to him. My nipples were hard and tingling. Had I been seated I would have been squirming.

"I need... to fuck you tonight."

I looked at him. His eyes were intense. Full of a need and desire I could read in the deepest recesses of my id. There was no need to question him. I understood.

He went on, "I could smell you from across the room. I smelled you when you came in. I've smelled you before. Your sex is strong. I've smelled you before. I've watched you and your husband before, enough that I know you understand." I did. I understood very well.

I told him we'd be ready to leave shortly and would meet him at the bar, then I went back to our table and told M what had happened, and how I felt. M looked to him at the bar and nodded. We paid the check, got up and left and he followed.

As the three of us walked, he spoke to M as if I were a commodity. "She's not on birth control?" His candidness should have shocked me, but it didn't.

"Non-hormonal IUD."

"Mmm. It doesn't interfere with her pheromones. Her scent is strong. I never would have guessed."

M wasn't disturbed by this conversation either. He knew he was one of us, just as well as I did. Even recalling last night's events now I feel myself aroused in such a completely different way than my usual "hook-up" turns me on.

We arrived at our apartment, introductions were made, M shook his hand, told him to take good care of me, and retired to our bedroom. I'll call my new friend "Miles."

I walked up the stairs to the playroom, Miles followed. I sat on the bed and silently watched as he undressed. His cock was already erect, and I had to resist the urge to kiss it. I knew it wasn't my place to act on my urges this time. He came to me, told me to stand up, and quickly removed all of my clothes. He told me to get M so he could inspect me in his presence. My knees were weak as I went down to our bedroom, and I was nearly in tears as I told M of Miles' request. I wasn't upset, but overcome with the emotion of the connection. M carried me up to Miles, hugged me, and told me I was safe, and everthing would be okay, and he loved me. He sat on one of the chairs in the room and watches as Miles proceeded to roughly inspect my breasts and pussy, fingering me, sniffing, tasting, pinching, pulling. He admired my hips and told M they were fit for birthing babies, then told M my breasts would look spectacular full of milk.

I was dizzy with desire, and sank to my knees.

3 comments:

Baby Girl said...

Sweet mercy...we need to know how this ends...and STAT! Great beginning!!!

Best,
Baby Girl :)

Aurore said...

It's always dizzying when you encounter someone who has this effect on you. I am curious how this is going to turn out ;)

Scorpio said...

ooh ... love this. Can't wait to read the rest!