Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Neil

The other day Neil, of Missy and Neil, came over alone. M and I had seen them both once since our Christmas adventure, and it was in public, so there was no naked fun, but plenty of good sexual tension. Neil called me and said he was craving some fun and Missy had been under the weather and gave him her blessing to see if I'd take care of him. What a good wife!

There was no hesitation between either of us when he arrived. He immediately pushed me down, took his cock out, and stuffed it in my mouth. I sucked hungrily as I gagged on it. While I sucked he finally got his pants off, allowing my fingers to claw at his ass, eventually slipping one into his asshole. I sucked and licked his balls as he pulled my hair and slapped his cock over my face. My face was buried behind his balls as I bit and devoured him. One of my hands was buried in my panties, furiously rubing my clit and stuffing my cunt.

BEfore I knew what was happening he'd shoved me to the floor, pulled my hips up to get my ass in the air, and shoved his cock deep into my asshole. The only lube was my spit from sucking him and I was completly mentally unprepared. It hurt but it hurt so fucking good. I let out a good long moan as he pounded away at me. When I got my bearings I was able to take my shirt off giving me access to my rock hard nipples. I pinched them long and hard as best I could while Neil slammed me from behind, calling me names and slapping my ass.

He let out an animalistic grunt as his cum filled my tight little shitter. I slapped my clit and exploded, a slick stream coating my thighs. We colapsed breathlessly on the floor, satisfied and filthy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very hot story. Do Missy and Neil have a blog?