Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunday CL disappointment

If you ever use CL for hookups, you have to understand that disappointments tend to far outnumber successful outcomes. Today was no exception.

I answered an ad from a "good looking guy" and his friend that wanted to DP a girl. Love it! I answered saying I was interested. I generally keep it short and sweet in the first email because I'm not investing a novella in some dicking around nonsense. He responded with his yahoo name, so we chatted a bit. Right away he had an attitude and demanded I turn on my cam. Well, dicko, I don't have a cam, and how about some manners? Guys will never learn that being a prick will never get you anywhere. Since that didn't go over well with him, he demanded my phone number so he could voice verify. That doesn't fly with me either - I don't give my number, but prefer to make the call. He wouldn't do that. I'm out. Deal's off.

I went about my day, didn't do much. M was in and out, and we had a nice lazy fuck in the afternoon. He's already in bed now, and I'm buzzing with sexual energy, so I think i'll browse CL or see it I can find some adult chat to get into.

No comments: