Friday, September 26, 2008

Keith

I guess I'll just sum up my adventures as they come.

Today was boring. M woke me up early for a quick fuck before work. I just laid there as he drilled into me. Thank God for morning wood - I think it lasted all of 3 minutes. When he was done I just rolled over, savored the feeling of his cum leaking out of me, and drifted off to sleep.

When I got up I had some work to do, but my horniness was driving me to distraction. I perused Craig's, but there was nothing. It's always the same shit over and over. I recognized posters by their subject lines and don't even need to read the ad to know it's the same bullshit. There weren't even any decent offers for a phoner. I've placed ads before too, but it's pointless. Women either get flagged within seconds of posting, or else you get 800 dick pics and not a literate brain among all those heads. Soooo.... I placed and ad. 254 responses in almost an hour, and not one that interested me. (Next time I do an ad, I'll copy it on here - I'm always looking for something specific, and 99.9% of the responses are completely off the charts wrong.) Needless to say, by afternoon I was still fuckless.

Luckily my friend Keith called to say he was off work early and wanted to stop by. Who am I to say no? Keith is married, and his wife is a sweetheart. But Keith and I have been fucking casually since long before she met him. I'm not saying it makes it right... I'm just saying. Anyway, Keith came up to the loft and I was up in the playroom waiting when he let himself in. (I live in a doorman building, so when Keith was announced I opened the door and went up to the playroom.) I was waiting there on the bed, clean white sheets, and Keith's favorite butt plug to use on me waiting for him on his pillow. We didn't waste any time. He had already taken his clothes off before he came up to bed, and his cock was raging hard. He flipped me over and got me up on my knees, ass in the air, and he dove in to my pussy. I was already so fucking wet, so he just made me completely drip. He took the plug and drove it into my cunt to lube it as he drilled hs tongue into my ass to open it up for the toy. I love a tongue in my ass. You should try it some time. So... the plug is nice and nestled in my ass now, so he turned me over onto my back. I immediately spread my legs and he slid right into me, completely to the hilt. Mmmmm fuck! It felt so good. We immediately fell into a rythym, and he began to play with my tits, while I rubbed his asshole. He says he doesn't like anyone touching his ass, but I know it drives him crazy.

All of a sudden he moaned "Oh fuck baby I'm gonna dump a load in you" and that just sent me over the edge. My hips bucked and my cunt spasmed as I came nice and hard. My orgasm encouraged his, and I felt him spurting inside me just as I was riding the waves of my own orgasm, spurring me to cum a second time.

He laid there on top of me for a bit, and I could just feel his cum oozing out of me as he went soft inside me. I love the afterglow of a good fuck.

M came home about an hour after Keith left, ready for another quick fuck before we went to grab some dinner. There's something really sexy about fucking M after I've spent the afternoon with another man's cock in me.

No comments: