Saturday, September 27, 2008

Lonely Saturday

M was at work all day today, and I try not to do work on weekends, so I didn't have much going on for me. Even though we had a fuckfest when we got home from dinner last night, he still woke me for our morning quickie, and I was surprisingly enthusiastic, getting on top of him, and trying to get him to last longer. Still done in 3 minutes.

I got up not long after he left, and scrolled through CL, as usual. I found an ad from a 20 year old that wanted to have some fun with an older woman, so I dropped him an email. He replied within minutes, commenting that he guessed I only "do it raw" since my email says I'm "Bareback Grrl." Smart boy... even smarter because he was into it. He also asked if I could host, and I have no problem with that. We met at a nearby coffee shop and was impressed that he was even cuter than his picture. He was nervous on the walk back to my place, but once we got naked, all nerves were gone. His hands were all over me, and he was really grabby with my tits, which I like, and he was big on fingering me, which doesn't thrill me. I took his hand from my cunt and sucked his fingers clean, then whispered "eat my cunt baby" and pushed his head down as I laid back and spread my legs. He ate like a fucking champ. He got really into it with his whole face in my cunt. I think his hair even got wet. I gushed a nice wet orgasm right on his face, and he loved it. He loved it even more that I kissed him after I did that, licking his face clean of my orgasm. As we kissed I grabbed his cock and guided it to my pussy. Not surprisingly, he slid right in. Unfortunately, it didn't take him very long to cum, and he pulled out and came on my stomach. What a little cutie trying to be safe like that!

We both got cleaned up and dressed, and he asked if we could hang out again, so I told him sure, to email me any time he feels like placing an ad on CL. I hope he's ready again soon, because I like the enthusiasm he had, and it was a great way to cure my Saturday boredom.

No comments: