Monday, September 29, 2008

Mmmm Daddy...

Some have accused me of having "Daddy issues." Maybe I do, or maybe I just like older guys. I scored me a "daddy" today!

I was online chatting on an adult site as I worked this morning, and was in a conversation with a guy who loved he idea of sinking his uncovered cock into his "little girl." We talked for a while, shared some escapades, then came the subject of location. My goodness, he was minutes away from me! We decided to meet for coffee about halfway between us.

An hour later he was balls deep in my ass.

Oh God it was good. I never even learned his name, just calling him Daddy from the moment we met to the moment I walked out his door with a "bye Daddy." And believe me, I moaned for Daddy many times in between.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Daddy issues can be hot.. just like this story. Everyone needs a daddy

Kendra Holliday said...

I love my Daddy Dom...