Thursday, November 13, 2008

A Vacation Tryst

First of all, yes, I'm back! I'm so sorry to have kept you all waiting so long. M and I just really needed to disconnect from the electronic world and relax. We didn't even turn on the TV while we were away. What we did do was have lots of great sex. With each other, and with strangers. It was fantastic.

The day we arrived we went to one of the bars on the grounds for a few fruity drinks. Our bartender, Lance, was quite attractive. He began flirting with me immediately, despite M being there with me. Either Lance was being very bold, or flirting with the ladies was just his usual thing. I presumed it was the latter, but it didn't stop me from flirting right back. M and I eventually moved to the lounge chairs by the nearby pool. We were still in view of the bar, and I kept glancing at Lance. When our drinks were empty, I went back to the bar alone to get us another round, giving me a chance to talk to Lance without M next to me. I told him we'd be there 10 days, and I was looking forward to seeing more of him. There was no doubt in my inflection as to what kind of "more" I wanted to see. He replied that he'd love to show me more, but would my man mind? It was Lance's lucky day, I told him that M had a few fishing expeditions planned, and I wasn't going to be accompanying him on many of them. With a smile I went back to M with our drinks and giggled and whispered that we'd barely gotten settled in and I already had someone waiting to fuck me.

The next morning, M was indeed off to fish. I put on my skimpiest bikini and headed to Lance's bar again. Although it was early, in resort-land, it's never too early to drink, and there he was. I sat down at the deserted bar, and Lance leaned on the bar to chat. He was very interested to hear that M would be out until 5 or 6 that evening, and I was left all on my own. I joked with him that he probably says the same thing to all the ladies left alone, but he said most of the women left alone are older and unattractive, or just not as bold as I was being. I didn't really believe him, although I'd seen some of the other vacationers around the day before and at breakfast that morning, and I was a bit inclined to believe him at least a little bit.

We flirted for an hour or so, with me taking occasional breaks for dips in the pool so that he'd see the thong back of my bikini, and my hard nipples in my wet top when I sad back down at the bar. Lance leaned over and whispered to me that another bartender would be arriving shortly to relieve him for a half hour break. I replied that I'd probably be going back to my room for a bit while he was on break. Moments later the relief arrived and with a long glance I walked back to my room - which Lance knew the number of from charging drinks to. I hoped he was getting what I was hinting at.

The door was barely closed and I was taking my top off when there was a knock. I modestly covered my breasts with my arm, and opened it and there was Lance. He quickly stepped in before anyone could see him, and I told him I was glad he got my hint. He was all over me immediately, hands on my breasts, kissing me hard, pushing me up against the wall. I had my hand in his shorts and was impressed with what I felt. I decided to play innocent and whispered that I didn't have any condoms, so that I could see what his reaction was. He said he didn't have any and he'd never fucked a guest before, but that he was clean. Sounded good to me!

I pushed his shorts down as he sucked my nipples. His cock wasn't very long, maybe 6 inches, but extremely thick and uncut with lots of foreskin. I wanted to suck it, but he was already pushing my bathing suit aside and rubbing the tip of his cock on my wet cunt. He grabbed me and lifted me, pinning me to he wall, and I wrapped my legs around him. His cock felt incredible. The angle of his cock in my cunt was just right, and I surprisingly had my first orgasm right away. My juices gushed and I moaned not to stop. He pounded me harder as we sunk to the floor. I pushed him back so that I was riding him, his cock sinking even deeper into me. I pounded him good and hard until I felt his cock twitch. He moaned that he was going to cum and tried to push me off of him, but I squeezed his thighs with my knees and held on tight. He moaned "Oh fuck yes" as he shot his load into me.

He looked at his watch and realized that his break was about to end, and scrambled to get his shorts back on as I leaned back and rubbed my clit to a quick orgasm. I told him I'd seem him again later at the bar, and hoped we could do this again too.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to have you back. Hope to see you online soon ;)

- Adam

Anonymous said...

welcome back...nice story

Kitty's Tiger said...

my my my I love your stories, actually I am beginning to really like this blog, like whole bunches. Oooppppssss there I go over doing it again..



Have a great weekend and see you soon..

Anonymous said...

So fucking hot!

I love it when my gf is "naughty" when we are on vacation.

Anonymous said...

wish the story keep cumming

Anonymous said...

I need to get a job as a bartender.

Bareback Grrl said...

Good to be back!

Anonymous said...

what a fucking hot story! welcome back, can't wait to read more

AS said...

Is M ever going to post about his adventures or thoughts on yours?

Bareback Grrl said...

Probably not. He's not the writing type. He's not even much of a blog reader unless it's something I email him, including me emailing him every entry of this one.

Anonymous said...

I expected many more entries about vacation by now... I'm on the edge of my seat