Sunday, November 16, 2008

Vacation Oral

A few days later I saw Lance at the bar again and told him that I loved our bit of fun and I'd love to do it again. M was going out for on night fishing expedition that night, so I was going to be left to my own devices, and told Lance this. I also said that if he had any friends that might be interested in joining us, to invite them along. As M and I walked back to our room he asked me how many times I'd managed to fuck Lance already and whether or not I'd be fucking him again that night. We entered our room as I described the scene from a few days earlier and he was tearing my clothes off, his cock raging hard. He pushed me onto the bed and got me on my hands and knees so he could eat my pussy and ass. His fingers and tongue worked so fast over me, that I was soon moaning and begging for him to make me cum.

Moments later, still enjoying my orgasm, M was pushing my mouth onto his cock. He was already drooling sweet precum when he shoved his cock in my mouth. I love when he gets forceful and rough. He pushed my head down, my hair wrapped around his fist as he pumped his hips hard. I scooped up some of my own wetness from my pussy and used that to lubricate M's asshole, slipping my middle finger in all the way. As soon as my finger softly pressed his prostate, his cock jerked and twitched, and I knew he was about to cum.

Seconds later, as the head of M's cock hit the back of my throat again, I felt that tell-take twitch and a warm jet of cum spray down my throat. I pulled back slightly to be better able to swallow his load, and he sprayed several more ropes of cum over the back of my tongue. I pulled back and sucked his head, ensuring every drop made it into my mouth.

After our bit of fun, we both had plenty of time to nap before we both set off on separate adventures that evening.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally, I need more ;)

relevent married guy said...

What a lucky pair! ;) Sounds a like a fun time in the room. I can hardly wait to hear about your evening with Lance!