Monday, November 17, 2008

A Night With Lance

M and I napped for a few hours, then got up and showered together. I didn't plan to wear much to wait for Lance, so I just slipped into a short satin robe and thong, and M got ready for his fishing trip. Before he left he ordered me 2 bottles of champagne. They were delivered about 15 minutes before M left, and Lance was scheduled to arrive. Not wanting Lance to see him, M left.

About 10 minutes later Lance arrived with a pretty girl on his arm. He introduced her as Amy, and said she was just a friend, and that she'd always been curious about being with a girl, so he thought she'd like to join us. No complaints here! She was about 5'2", thin, big fake boobs, brown hair and eyes, wearing a tank top and jeans. We all sat down, and I poured champagne for us. Lance was ready! His hands were all over my legs and he was nuzzling up to my neck. I knew Amy was nervous, so I told her she could join in whenever she was ready, and gave her a lingering kiss. She just smiled, and then leaned back to watch.

I turned to Lance, and kissed him hard. My hands were tugging at his pants, reaching for his cock as he pushed my robe off. The air in the room was cold, making my nipples extra hard. They were huge and standing at attention as Lance began to suck. I got his pants off and was stroking his cock, again, loving his loose foreskin. He slid to his knees and took his shirt off, then pulled my ass to the edge of the chair, and pushed my legs back. He licked my pussy from bottom to top, then sucked my throbbing clit. I was pulling and twisting my nipples, watching Amy as she watched us. I really wanted her to suck my nipples. I glanced down at Lance and pushed my cunt against his mouth. He dug his tongue deeper into me, and I let out such a moan. He ate me for a few more minutes, then got up and kissed Amy, giving her a taste of me. I could tell she loved the taste as she moaned.

I sat back and rubbed my clit as Lance kissed her and slowly got her out of her clothes. She had a hot little pussy that I wanted to taste, but I was waiting for her to come to me.

I went over to the bed, and Lance followed me a minute later, pulling Amy along with him. As I laid back, Lance guided Amy down next to me, and then he got between my legs, rubbing his cock up and down my dripping pussy. Slowly I stroked my fingers over her nipples, softly kissing her lips. Her hands began to wander over my body, and she let me slip my tongue into her mouth. Lance pumped his cock into me and I rocked my hips. His thick cock felt to good stretching me, but I wanted to be on my hands and knees so I could reach Amy better. After a few minutes I twisted my hips so he'd let me turn over.

I was beside Amy, able to lean down and kiss her and touch her all over. Lance got behind me and began to pound my cunt. I grabbed one of her tits and squeezed and sucked her nipple hard. She was moaning instantly, which really turned me on. I looked up at her and whispered, "I want to taste you." She looked at me, then slowly positioned herself so I could lick her.

I pushed her thighs apart, and slowly slid my tongue over her slit. She was shaking as I parted her lips to lick deeper. Wrapping my lips around her clit, I let Lance's rhythm as he fucked me push my face against her cunt. I didn't have to think much about pleasing her or doing more than she was ready for, and at the same time I could enjoy and get off on his cock pumping into me.

Before long Lance moaned that he was going to cum. I began to rock back against him so I could feel his cock deeper inside me, and feel his cum fill me. He was fucking me harder and I was moaning into Amy's pussy. I couldn't tell if she was enjoying it or not, but I was certainly enjoying the fucking I was getting. He reached under me and rubbed my clit and my hips began to buck. Lance came seconds later, his cum errupting wih such force it coated my thighs and some even got to my belly. He pulled out and leaned against my ass and I could feel him throbbing, and his warm cum leaking.

Enjoying my orgasm, I licked Amy faster. Lance pushed next to me and joined me licking Amy's snatch. Before long she got her orgasm as well.

We continued to play with each other for a few more hours, and Amy and I showered together later on while Lance dozed off. They ended up leaving about 6 hours later, not long before M arrived back. He was actually hoping to catch me still playing, even though he wasn't sure what Lance's reaction would be.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's what I'm talking about! Hopefully I'll see you online soon....

- Adam

unspeakable axe said...

Someday..maybe..I'll have a sex life 1/10 as exciting as yours.

goooooood girl said...

i like your blog......

Anonymous said...

great post...i'd like to have eaten her pussy with you....

Anonymous said...

A fantastic store as always, Bareback... glad you had such a good trip, and even gladder you're back to share your hot stories!

Anonymous said...

It's always nice to see a woman who appreciates, instead of disdains, an uncircumcised cock

Anonymous said...

gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Its amazing what having a toddler will do. My wife and I barley have time for each other let alone anything as exciting as that.