Sunday, January 2, 2011

Celebration Fuck

A few weeks ago I was bored and horny, and I browsed CL casual encounters for some inspiration. The usual dreck was there. The same tired ads, the same pictures, the same losers. For some reason I decided to check the misc ads. Most there are looking for things a bit more committed than I'm usually browsing for, but as luck would have it that day, someone else was in the same state of mind as I was.

I don't remember the ad word for word, and it's no longer online, but the gist of it was an afternoon of decadent titty torture and fucking to celebrate his divorce and clean STD test after catching his wife cheating on him. I responded that I was interested, and one of my conditions of participation was no condoms. He asked if I also had recent test results to share, and I did, so plans were made after several emails and a brief phone call.

In the shower I brought myself to orgasm easily. I was excited to meet a new cock, especially one experiencing new-found freedom. I dressed quickly, called a cab, and was on my way. He was the only customer at the designated bar, and told me he felt like he was doing something dirty. He was! Meeting a strange woman for sex in middle of the day. For shame! (Never.)

A single drink was had by each of us, and we left to the place he was staying. His nerves were obvious, so I made things easy by going right to the bed and getting undressed.  Then I opened his pants, grabbed his rock hard cock, and made it clear I was there to get fucked exactly as he described in his ad.

He sat in the center of the bed, and I sat between his spread legs, my back on his chest. He took my breasts in his hands and began to maul them as I masturbated my cunt. The more he hurt me, the wetter and more turned on I became. His precum oozed onto my lower back. I felt him throbbing and told him I was ready to get fucked.

He pushed me forward onto my hands and knees and easily slid his averaged sized cock into my hole. He balls were already tight and ready to blow when  I reached back to grab them. With just a few thrusts he unloaded in me, bringing my orgasm immediately.

We lay together for a few minutes to catch our breath, then I got up, dressed and left to hail a cab home.

No comments: