Sunday, March 14, 2010

Older Again

The other morning, the older gentleman I met on CL back in December emailed me to see if I was free that afternoon, as he had a brief window of opportunity for us to meet. Luckily I was free during the time he needed me to be available, and with a warning from him that it would be brief and satisfying, I hopped into a cab wearing a skirt per his request.

When I arrived he pulled me into a small bedroom with a double bed and pushed me down onto it. He lifted my skirt and pulled my panties aside and attacked my cunt with a hunger. His eagerness was a complete turn-on for me. I reached down and rubbed my clit as he ate me to orgasm.

While I was still cumming, he got up on his knees behind me, pulled my by my hips, and plunged his cock into my. Holy fuck it felt fantastic. His thick cock filled me wonderfully, and his urgent thrusts excited me. My clit was being pounded by his pendulous balls each time he thrust into me. His hands were under my shirt, fingers digging into my tits.

Suddenly he was grunting and I felt his cum errupt into my hole. I came hard, milking his cock as he collapsed on top of me.

I cleaned up and got my clothes in order. He apologized for the urgency, and for not having time again to fist me, but I assured him I enjoyed it, and looked forward to seeing him again.

1 comment:

Scorpio said...

Hope you get fisted soon ... it is one of my greatest pleasures.